Customer Experience (CX) Country Delivery Director, Philippines
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Customer Experience Country Delivery Director, Philippines
Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams. In this time of unprecedented change, the ASEAN CX Customer Delivery team is looking for top talent to lead business critical capabilities that will redefine success for Cisco and our customers.
What You'll Do
- The CX Country Delivery Director manages customer delivery and owns the CX (Customer Experience) services business for all Philippines accounts across Service Provider, Enterprise and Public Sector, including the largest and fastest growing Cisco engagement in the ASEAN theater.
- You will be a member of the ASEAN CX Customer Delivery senior leadership team
- Own successful customer delivery, quality and realization of customer outcomes. Manages delivery risks, issues, escalations and fine tune project and program execution across all country accounts. Ensures operational excellence in service delivery execution to assure customer objectives and outcomes.
- Partners with customer success and renewal sales to drive services and software recurring revenues growth throughout the Customer Lifecycle, through delivery excellence and customer intimacy.
- Innovate around delivery process, partner engagement models, business management, and customer intimacy - demonstrate improvement in business execution and be seen as the go to resource in helping shape portfolio and technology direction
- Financial: owns country-level CX revenues forecasting and commitment, deal approval and project level profitability. Manage customer level profitability - identify new revenue opportunities, drive revenue recognition, manage efficiencies, drive productivity, manage projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
- Shape multi-year services strategy, in conjunction with sales leadership. Drive services revenue growth through sales pursuits, aligned to account plan.
- Establish and maintain CxO relationships - directly influence CIO/CTO. Builds and nurtures strong customer executive relationships to develop a deep view of the needs and service engagements. Sets strategic service delivery direction that anticipates the needs of our customers and their technology needs.
- Build, develop and energize a high performance CX organization in the Philippines.
- Build and manage global direct and matrix teams for customer execution
- Champion customer requirements and needs into Cisco - engineering, quality, roadmaps, service offer development.
Who You'll Work With
Are you passionate about driving customer success? Ensuring that customers realize their business goals is the charter of the Cisco services team. As a leader of a focused service delivery function you will influence, inspire and manage the business strategy, customer relationship and delivery teams.
This is a key customer facing role. You will lead and champion the larger Customer Experience organization in the country. You will interface and partner with the country Sales team to drive customer outcomes and develop not only services but also the larger Cisco business. You will also leverage a matrix organization of Sales, Engineering and other Customer Experience regional and global teams. This role is primarily focused on the delivery of services within the Philippines. You will also be called upon to lead initiatives across the ASEAN theater and APJC region.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter, able to structure, prioritize and drive customer conversations. You are comfortable in managing complex client dynamics and are capable of aligning teams around a common set of objectives resulting in an ability to deliver superior results. You successfully navigate Customer landscape to drive mutual success - understand and manage political realities to achieve goals.
You are a team leader and builder, able to rapidly assess and transform, federate and energize a diverse and high-performance team around you to achieve exceptional results in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
You are proactive and always stay ahead of the customer's needs and requirements.
You are a decisive decision maker, able to make rapid calls to drive high-impact outcomes.
You are an excellent communicator: excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, able to digest translate and simplify complex data, brief and to the point, with an ability to effectively influence customers at C-suite level, peers and senior management.
While not necessary the expert, you are able to hold a technical discussion at an executive level and know when to pull in the necessary expertise to add value to the client.
Experience in Managing Transformation, how to develop and manage complex very large delivery engagements
Experience leading large teams. Proven capability to rapidly ramp-up a highly effective services delivery team in the Philippines.
Experience in mentoring peers and teams in a professional services practice.
Financial Acumen - understand finance and P&L process and standards
15-20 years industry experience
Knowledge of Cisco’s portfolio and customer industry, IT and vertical is an advantage.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.