Customer Engagement Manager 1225900
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)Anywhere in the US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
What You'll Do:
The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for increasing engagement between employees, customers and prospects in our real-time and social channels. You will work across omni-channel, media, and brand groups, infusing teams with actionable insights, trends and digital and social media best practices. You will develop omni-channel digital and social media strategies, as well as implement online campaigns, overseeing agencies and internal resources. You will also work with the digital team to develop content strategy for Cisco and create custom analytics reports working closely with our client teams. You are responsible for significantly growing the customer engagement through real-time and social channels.
Who You'll Work With:
You will work with Cisco's Digital Marketing organization which will lead the next evolution in customer experience through promotion of Cisco products and software through digital channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc...).
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on leader with a passion for all things digital and adept at leading teams in a brand setting. You are focused on the customer experience and have developed plans and proposals from the ground-up. You have extensive experience managing campaigns from execution to results and measurement. And you are passionate about social media marketing and have shown that you can influence and succeed in a large, global marketing organization.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- 10+ years in b2b and b2c marketing; currently in a digital role focused on social and real-time marketing
- Proven success with omni-channel and digital first campaigns, making real-time and social marketing a significant and integrated part of an organization's customer engagement strategy
- Ability to integrate online strategy with larger global marketing team
- Experience creating and amplifying a brand voice that engages customers across multiple channels
- BS/MS degree
Our desired requirements for this position are:
- Creative with that “last-eye on quality” mindset
- Advocacy Influencer marketing strategy experience a plus
- Passion for emerging real-time and social marketing technology and understanding of how to scale in a large, global organization
- Working understanding of front-end and back-end structuring, helping teams identify needed resources, set and manage projects to deadline