Customer Delivery Project Manager (Seattle -WA Location)
Location:Seattle, Washington, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
This position is for a Customer Delivery Project Manager (CDPM) who will be accountable and responsible for leading short and long term projects for our customers. These projects will have a main focus on our solutions from our teamwork and delivery portfolio. Customers will be geographically dispersed throughout the US and some travel may be required.
- Plan, execute and close projects successfully for our customers while handling scope, timelines, financials, communications and other activities necessary for successful project management
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to delivery, performance and customer happiness
- Demonstrate excellent communications capabilities, business insight, and resource management without functional authority
Who You’ll Work With
A successful candidate has the capabilities to handling challenging demands from internal and external partners while still able to deliver successful projects in-scope and within budget. The candidate has the ability to drive focus on the tactical activities but can also see the overall strategic objectives of the customer and how it fits into the larger picture. The candidate has extraordinary communications skills with strong capabilities in project management to drive team members to success. A driving personality with a competency to adapt personalities to different customers is a requirement.
Who You Are
- Extraordinary Project Management Skills including scheduling, financial reporting, performance reporting, communications, issues/risks/actions management, procurement management and other key PM skill-sets
- Experience with navigating various environments where culture and structure varies within the organization with political navigation skills
- PMP or similar certifications in addition to 5+ years of experience as a project or program manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field, MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Formal Project Management knowledge and experience is a plus, including PMP certification
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco