Customer Delivery Manager
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The Business Entity
Cisco's CX TAC Centres are teams of extraordinary technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers across the globe deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores, with CX TAC Centres aligned across to the globe. Our ability to partner with customers in solving their toughest networking challenges is what sets us apart in the industry and keeps customers coming back to Cisco. As digitization shapes our future, we lead with innovation, embrace change, and believe the customer experience is paramount to our success.
What you’ll do
Support Services is seeking a Manager to lead a team of Technical Consulting engineers responsible for providing technical support on Data Centre Technologies.
This role will report to Director APJC CX Centre Sydney. The Manager will work with local and regional peers to deliver the following priorities and outcomes:
- Accelerate Customer success and loyalty: Deliver excellence in every interaction whether with an external customer or partner, an internal stakeholder or colleague. Specific areas of focus include simplifying the customer's experience of working with Cisco, providing a consistent, positive experience globally and utilizing insight and intellectual capital to be more proactive in our interactions. Progress will be measured through customer comments, stakeholder feedback, engineering engagement quality and impact, intellectual capital posting/utilization, and moving from reactive to proactive in customer interactions.
- Manage and Develop Talent: lead the organization in active listening and career development with a comprehensive focus on building role-relevant technical, business and leadership skills and certifications. Employee feedback survey results, event count and evaluation/feedback, early in career hiring and retention targets, will be used to measure progress throughout the year.
- Operational Excellence at Scale: Meet/exceed Customer Satisfaction targets across product lines, geographies and teams with overall measures. Sponsor and Execute Local Site initiatives that drive a culture of Innovation, Employee Engagement, Quality and Certification Culture.
- Accelerate Employee Engagement: Drive business impact by being a diverse and inclusive leader who actively engages employees and business partners in a way that they feel welcomed, valued, respected, and heard. This behaviour drives improved engagement, which can result in increased productivity, collaboration, and innovation.
Who You Are
- You live ‘Customer Obsession’ and excellence in customer support.
- You are a role model, exhibiting personal competencies of self-awareness, self- regulation, self-motivation and social awareness.
- You have the ability to build and develop a high-performance engineering team by articulating an overall vision, strategy, and organization goals and driving the team to meet or exceed performance goals and metrics.
- You have talent for coaching and developing high-performing teams and a pipeline of talent.
- You have experience in building diverse teams by utilizing innovative strategies with tangible actions to attract, retain, develop, and engage people who diverse.
- You have proven ability to break down barriers to collaboration and teamwork, in a global and highly complex environment.