Crosswork Cloud Customer Success Engineering Technical Leader
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
In this role You will:
· Solve complex and diverse problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation. Problems may be previously unknown.
· Effectively utilize information about existing issues, debugging tools and lab reproductions to analyze problems and identify solutions for complex problems focusing on a high level of customer satisfaction
· Keep up-to-date with the latest technology products in order to provide a high quality support in current and future types of support services
· Build productive relationships with customers and takes ownership for customer success. Fully identify and resolve issues identified within the case and think beyond the fix to prevent future problems.
· Work as first level technical customer escalation. Interface with the customer on a daily basis and provide technical expertise, high class communication and negotiation skills required.
Who You Are
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience
· Experience with development, operations, or support of a production cloud service
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.). Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!