Credit Manager-Workout & Distressed Accounts
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll do
As Distressed Accounts Credit Manager at Cisco, you will be responsible for leading all stages of our Term, Trade, and Acquisition workouts, from preliminary discussions through the negotiation of amendments and restructuring agreements, to accurate and timely management reporting, including but not limited to forecasts of reserve impacts, non-performing write-off, and distressing account management expenses versus budget.
You will be responsible for conducting advanced financial analyses for management and make recommendations on teamwork strategies and restructuring activities.
This role requires effective partnership across the organization and influencing leadership to achieve financial and business goals.
In addition, you will influence a strong and broad focus on governance & compliance and contribute to operational improvements and cross-collaboration projects.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's Global Credit & Risk Management (C&RM) team handles the extension of credit on behalf of Cisco. We support over $50B in revenues via our Trade & Channel programs and $11B in term leases and loans via Cisco Capital.
Who You Are
You are a dynamic business leader with a functional expertise in Credit & Risk Management, Collections of distressed accounts, or Negotiations and Work outs. We value strong analytical, communication, collaboration and influencing skills. You are highly organized, detailed and results oriented. You are able to balance informed risk taking, collection efforts & enablement to support Cisco’s goals.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in finance, accounting, business administration, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experienced knowledge of credit, risk management, distressed accounts management, and audit; Expert understanding of third party financial statements, forecasting, modeling, and cost-benefit analysis; Skilled in concepts of risk modeling, risk assessment, and portfolio management.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial analysis and risk management principles
- Understands both internal and external business environment
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify appropriate solutions; Explains difficult or sensitive information and works to build consensus and is building a skill set to persuade others; Ability to influence
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!