Country Marketing Manager - Austria
Location:Vienna, Wien, Austria
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
What You’ll Do
You will play a key role within the Marketing Organisation with accountability to craft and drive the implementation of an integrated country marketing and communications plan. You will be responsible to ensure that the plan is aligned with overall global, EMEAR and local business and that it will meet the objectives, and drive impact and results that support the country business.
This requires strong alignment with the country sales leadership team – which is a combination of driving an appropriate balance of activities in support of the plan and securing sales partnership of marketing execution.
Here are the main activities you will concentrate on:
- Building the brand – through awareness, preference and thought leadership activities
- Define and implement an integrated marketing and communications plan addressing specific market segments to align with a customer journey, which includes digital and events
- Digital – define and execute a digital strategy. This encompasses social media and digital presence
- Segment – partner with Sales to settle segment priorities for Private and Public Sector to influence revenue growth
- Communications – agree strategy and execution with communications country lead to align with marketing, communications and business priorities
- Country Digitization Acceleration – define and implement the marketing innovation activities within the country
- Partner marketing – work closely with the Commercial Lead and Partner Marketing Manager to define the partner marketing strategy
- Revenue marketing – conduct a quantifiable analysis of marketing program results and champion enhancements and optimization based on “MROI” principles and revenue marketing practices
Who You’ll Work With
In today’s hyper-connected, always-on world, brands are fighting for customers’ attention. Cisco Marketing’s vision is to be a creative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in building unified, Omnichannel digital and human experiences.
We’ve thought long and hard about how we deliver upon our vision and quite simply, it starts with placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Building a customer experience that wows and delights our customers is our North Star and we are looking for a creative marketer to help us realize our ambition. If you think you can help Cisco stand out from the rest of the IT crowd, then we want to hear from you!
Who You Are
- You are a strong influencer and negotiator at all levels
- You love crafting and executing country product marketing plans aligned with the regional marketing and sales priorities
- You have proven experience in delivering measurable pipeline and revenue results
- You have some knowledge of Cisco’s technologies, markets, customers’ challenges, and channel to be able to assess marketing plan fit to local requirements
- You know how to build and drive effective integrated marketing programs and technology launches
- You bring excellent market expertise and knowledge of the latest market developments
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to collaborate and lead in a cross-functional team environment
- You have excellent organizational and social skills
- You are passionate about people management and development
- You actively self–develop for continuous improvement
- You bring business and marketing qualifications or equivalent work experience
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work together and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.