Country Consultants - Mexico-People and Communities (HR)
Location:Offsite, Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What is our mission at Cisco P&C Communities?
For Cisco’s communities, the P&C Communities organization is the team that serves as a strategic consultant, trusted advisor and advocate. Our mission is to see across - to deliver insights, raise and scale innovative practices to create a connected & inclusive experience that shapes the people plans and measures the impact of those on the communities we serve.
What is the essence of our work?
1. Shape people plans and provide strategic consulting based on client’s short and long-term priorities to drive transformative change
2. Use data to build meaningful insights that enable clients to identify the root cause of problems
3. Identify cross-community needs and trends to address opportunities proactively using offering design and delivery
4. Partner with leaders as trusted advisors and champions and align with P&C priorities and investment plans, limiting customized offerings
5. Represent communities we serve in internal and external forums
6. Serve as the voice of the client to guide functional transformations
7. Ensure our offerings and experiences scale and reflect the needs of the client
Our LatAm Country Consultants will help us drive the AMS P&C Strategy and execute on our priorities across Latin America.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.