Country Consultant - Human Resources
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Country Consultant – India
What You'll Do?
This role will work closely with the Country Leader to develop and execute on the country’s people agenda with the support of the extended HR team and business functions. This role will play a vital part in building on our People Deal foundation and establishing the Cisco country culture across all employees and function.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Maintaining and being a key point of contact on HR Country related local governance and compliance.
- It will partner with the HR Country Leader providing advice, ideas and solutions on people charter and engagement initiatives aligned to the People Strategy
- It will provide key country insights and inputs to help the practices/vendors roll out market competitive people benefit & wellness initiatives
- It will orchestrate country engagement & enablement initiatives
- It will contribute to the local Cisco branding & Conscious Culture
- It will ensure that any “One Cisco” people initiatives or activities are implemented across the entire geography
- It will develop, participate in and execute programs to drive Cisco Employer Brand preference across the geography.
- It will drive country benchmarking surveys, regional awards and submissions.
- It will assess any local employment related changes/implications and collaborate with relevant teams on appropriate changes to benefit & policy.
- It will partner with the Country Leader and relevant teams on organizational changes and acquisitions
- It will take ownership for ensuring Cisco remains compliant in the country and maintains high standards as an employer of choice
Who will you work with?
Cisco HR is inspiring today’s talent for tomorrow’s Cisco. We are developing HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco’s business and our employees by transforming Cisco’s talent, leadership, culture, and organization. The successful candidate will thrive on working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a large global international corporate transformation where we embrace new ways of doing HR, Inclusion & Diversity.
This role will provide country-wide support by partnering with theatre/country HR and business leaders on managing employee engagement initiatives to make Cisco a “great place to work” for all employees.
Who are you?
- At minimum, we expect you to preferably have a degree specializing in Human Resources along with 10 years' experience working in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to engage and align the entire theatre/country HR team together around priorities
- Able to proactively understand the changing employment landscape and regulations.
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- Business acumen and tech industry experience preferred
- Able to work in a complex, dynamic and constantly changing environment with a high focus on collaboration
- Positive mindset to handle ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to collaborate well in a cross-functional team
- Able to think outside the box, resourceful and creative
- Love using data and insights to inform decisions and proactively manage opportunities & risks
- Has a passion for embedding initiatives and enjoys seeing their impact on our teams
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.