Corporate Strategy Manager MBA (Full Time) - United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Job TypeNew Graduate
What You'll Do
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
● Responsible for leading projects focused on key strategic initiatives for the company
● Work closely with Cisco business units and cross-functional leadership to develop and execute strategies that drive opportunities in Cisco businesses. Projects include formulation of long-term strategic priorities and plans, analysis and recommendation related to emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive dynamics, and internal business performance improvement.
● Work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the executive leadership team
● Gain exposure to senior-level decision making and the opportunity to establish relationships with people across the entire organization
Who You'll Work With
The Chief Technology and Strategy Office is responsible for helping shape Cisco's business vision and strategy partnering with the company's senior leadership team. The organization is responsible for the ongoing development and coordination of Cisco's corporate strategy and its growth strategy through business development activities including acquisitions, equity investment, and the incubation of innovative technologies.
Who You Are
●Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward an MBA degree
● 2+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, corporate strategy function, or financial services field (preferably with exposure to high-tech)
● Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
● Strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior executives across various geographies
● Must excel in all areas of strategy development, including project management, business analysis, problem solving, executive communication, consensus building, and people development
● Must demonstrate the ability to become future leaders and be successful in an unstructured, team-oriented environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Share Corporate Strategy Manager MBA (Full Time) - United States with Facebook Share Corporate Strategy Manager MBA (Full Time) - United States with LinkedIn Share Corporate Strategy Manager MBA (Full Time) - United States with Twitter Share Corporate Strategy Manager MBA (Full Time) - United States with Google+ Share Corporate Strategy Manager MBA (Full Time) - United States with a friend via e-mail