Corporate Recruiter, EMEAR|ThousandEyes
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organisations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
What you’ll do
Hiring at ThousandEyes is a team effort that is crucial for the company's success and growth. We are looking for a go-to-market Recruiter to support our growing teams in EMEAR. This is an opportunity to join a hardworking team, be supported by great colleagues, and have a direct impact on company success.
Specifically, you will….
- Own the end to end recruiting process from intake meetings to offer
- Support sourcing efforts across CX and GTM business units
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers throughout the recruiting and offer process
- Review resumes, source and pre-screen qualified candidates across a variation of roles
- Use creative methods to source talent through various channels and tactics (e.g., campus recruiting, focused targeting, internet research, untested experimental and unique methods)
- Effectively use our ATS system and sourcing tools to run the recruitment process
- Become an evangelist of ThousandEyes' technology, and communicate its value proposition to prospective jobseekers
- Build and lead a magnificently positive candidate experience
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospective product and engineering talent, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Proven success in a full life cycle recruiting role, preferably within the technology industry
- Blend of agency and internal recruiting background and experience
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Terrific networking skills, preferably with an extensive network already in place
- Steadfast aim to seek and connect with the most exciting talent in the technology industry
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have an understanding of different coding languages and technical stacks
- Experience with ATS systems, familiarity with Greenhouse and Avature preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool