Contract Manager, SLED
Location:Reno, Nevada, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
U.S. PS SLED Contracts Manager
- Managing a department of 12 contract specialist, establishing policy and compliance in managing over 60 SLED direct contracts generating over $1b annually.
- Understating SLED Procurement laws and review, interpret, and identify risks of RFP/Contract terms and conditions/requirements to ensure all contractual obligations are adhered to.
- Ability to communicate and foster successful relationships with resellers, cross-functional stakeholders, and customers in driving outcomes.
- Execute and resolve contracts-related requirements, issues and business policies work closely with teams in understand routes to market and how to best support these efforts.
- Manage Authorized Resellers/Fulfillment Partners with respect to their sub-contractual obligations (i.e., Sales volume reporting, fee remittance obligation, etc.)
- Visionary of managing complex contractual requirements and reporting and influencing Cisco to seaport efforts to make tools more efficient to scale to meet the demand.
- Contract negotiations
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years in contract management role demonstrating proven customer satisfaction in the U.S. PS
- SLED sector industry. Contract Administration including Request for Proposal response, contracts drafting and negotiations experience in Procurement, Legal, and/or Sales/Business Development capacities, specifically within the IT industry and/or team lead role is desirable. Sales or Channels experience with managing partner/reseller performance, project/program management or operations including working on process improvement initiatives experience is also preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and management experience
- Very detail-oriented individual who proactively identifies, addresses, and resolves issues
- Strong organizational skills in a high pressure, large volume, fast-paced, multiple tight deadlines driven environment where change is constant
- Extraordinary time management and adaptability skills to shift gears specially to address time sensitive “fire drills”
- Self-starter and strategic thinker who easily works independently with little supervision and will proactively seek, plan, develop and execute out of the box solutions
- Extremely positive great attitude that inspires, motivates, and results in effective collaboration