Content Experience Lead
Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
If you are looking for a multi-functional role in collaboration with Business Partners and IT to support our SalesConnect platform and Drive Digital Transformation then please do read on.
What You'll Do
In a constantly evolving digital world you will own the engagement for the design, development and implementation of the SalesConnect Content Experience.
- Provide mentorship, training and support for our internal partners on crafting and handling the content experience as well as on our policies and standard methodologies.
- Facilitate the successful resolution of issues with our IT teams.
- Collect, interpret and cluster relevant information in order to build relevant business requirements and / or processes improvements.
- Coordinate projects to optimize operational processes and drive improvements for operational excellence.
- Represent our partners in acceptance testing for all releases.
To join a dynamic and passionate team focused on Digital Sales Platforms you can demonstrate a variety of business and technical expertise combined with knowledge in transactional processes.
- Embrace change and you can remotely engage with diverse teams (geographically and culturally).
- Have situational awareness and the ability to adapt to a multi-layered environment.
- Demonstrate leadership in tackling sophisticated issues to build effective and long-lasting solutions.
- Communicate efficiently, build positive relationships across business entities to influence outcomes and inspire change
- Facilitate multi-functional discussions with IT partners to drive resolution.
- Assess a situation or incident and accurately handle its resolution
Who You'll Work With
SalesConnect is Cisco’s premier sales enablement automation platform that brings together business analytics, content management and customer insights to help accelerate deal closure. We host and manage over 30,000 sales collateral, training and customer insight assets making them available to both our internal and external sales teams with quarterly activity in the millions.
Who You Are
Ideally, you have experience with business transformations, project and/or program management, incident management and Audio-Visual and/or design Experience with Content Management Systems
- Bachelors + 5 years of related experience, or Masters + 2 years of related experience
- Experience with SalesForce Communities a +++
- Experience in content management and content development a +
- Experience in web development programs a ++
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English and any other languages a ++
- Tech-savvy with general IT Skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!