Consulting Systems Engineer, Saudi Arabia
Location:Offsite, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
As a Consulting Systems Engineer, you will be revolutionising the networking industry by advocating for a disruptive technology that is leading the way. Quickly becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history, Meraki’s cloud-based dashboard is being adopted by Cisco’s largest customers across the globe.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, technically-savvy and passionate individual to become the next rising star on our Systems Engineering team. In this role your primary responsibility will be to team up with a high-performing Product Sales Specialist and carry out technical pre-sales activities for new and existing opportunities. You should be able to design a network from the ground up and have a deep understanding of routing and switching protocols, allowing you to develop solutions that integrate with competitors’ complex networking infrastructures.
We do need you to have 3-5 years of direct customer-facing experience. This person will generally work remotely (Ideally close to Riyadh) with travel up to 50% to customer sites and regional corporate offices. Fluency in Arabic and English are required. Sound exciting? Read on for technical requirements.
Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Routing and switching; expert level knowledge of L2 and L3 protocols.
- Security architecture; VPN and next-generation firewalls.
- WLAN technologies including 802.11ac and Wave 2.
- RF engineering.
- SD-WAN (commercial and enterprise customers).
- Multi-site campus LAN and network design.
- RADIUS and 802.1X.
- Quality of Service design.
- BYOD architectures (Clearpath, Cisco ISE, Bradford) and onboarding devices to corporate networks.
- Professional level certification required and must include one or more of the following: CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CWNP, JNNA, JNCP, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE-ENT, ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, ACDX, ACSP, AWMP, CISSP.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.