Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
We are seeking a tenured Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer experienced supporting Cisco Collaboration and Voice solutions in a complex enterprise organization and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad Collaboration and Voice on-Prem and Cloud solution expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
As a CX Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services Cisco's customers.
Who You'll Work With
Our team is comprised of tenured engineers across Cisco Collaboration portfolio solutions. We are responsible of design, architect, and support work on various Cisco customer’s-owned networks with leading edge Cisco tools and solutions.
Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are traits of successful consultants in this organization. We have a very strong focus on continuous development and training into new technologies that keeps us in the leading position as one of the strongest networks consulting teams in the industry.
As a part of this team, you will work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks to collaborate on a variety of high-profile projects.
Who You Are
· You will have 5+ years of experience as a network engineer supporting Cisco Collaboration technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio and have significant expertise with Voice network solutions.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in Connected Experience Technologies (Voice/Video/Contact Center).
· Proficiency in English
· Knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and strong knowledge in 3 of the following technologies: Call Control (CUCM/CME/HCS), Voice Mail (CUC/CUE), IM, UCCX, UCCE, Business Video, Telepresence, Prime Collaboration, SIP, H.323, MGCP, XMPP, Gateways, CUBE, Codecs, etc.
· Professional Knowledge with CCNP Collaboration or equivalent.
· Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards
· Experienced with implementing Cisco collaboration solutions
· Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to function in ambiguous circumstances. Possesses customer consulting skills including ability to build relationships with customers, engineers, managers level and above
· Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.