Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestNetworking, Security, Service Provider
What Do We Offer
- Working for the largest networking vendor in the world
- Working with the most advanced and innovative cutting-edge products and solutions
- Access to unlimited training resources, development programs and newest products
- Having significant influence on new product and solution development
- Working with top global companies to develop your world class consulting skills
- Collaboration with the most talented engineers setting up trends in the IT industry
- Build your brand presenting at global Cisco events
- Unique culture recognized by #GreatPlaceToWork award
- Acting as a trusted advisor and building business long-term relationship with customers across European region
- Travel to customers to perform project work on-site (up to 25%)
- Leading SD-Access design, implementation, Proof of Concepts and deployment
- Developing migration strategies and/or participate in network migrations projects
- Becoming a part of delivery team and collaborate closely with project stakeholders
- Partnering with Cisco Account Teams in order to seamlessly transition project from pre-sales to post-sales
Who You Are
- Experience in Networking/telecommunications/wireless
- Understanding of Branch and Campus connectivity technologies
- CCIE/CCNP certification or equivalent skills
- Expertise with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, ASR/ISR platforms
- Technical knowledge on IP/MPLS, OSPF, BGP, LISP, Multicast, QoS
- Experience in designing, implementing and/or troubleshooting network solutions
- Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
- German or French or Italian language skills is a plus
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong consulting, influencing & client-facing skills
- Experience with Cisco SD-Access / DNA Center / Identity Service Engine (ISE) / Wireless
- Experience with Cisco or 3rd party SD-WAN solutions
- Cisco ACI and Cloud expertise is a plus
- Cisco Firepower, ASA or 3rd party Firewall platforms as a plus
- Cisco UCS servers practical experience
- Scripting knowledge in Python / Understanding REST API
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Do you want to have access to various high-end technology trainings, skilling up in fast growing industry and roles?
How about join the Best Workplace in Poland? In 2020 Cisco won the “Great Place to Work” award for the third year in a row!
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
#GreatPlaceToWork #Design #Consulting #Cisco #CiscoKrakow #SDA #DNA #Networking #Telecommunication #Innovation #Automation #Security