Location:Dalian, Liaoning, China
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What you will do:
- Responsible for delivering Cisco Advanced Services portfolio in the area of Cyber Security Services, which includes Advisory, Implementation and Optimization services, in customer environments including enterprise, public sector and service provider areas.
- Ability to work in teams and provides guidance to team members giving technical support for customers during software and hardware upgrades. At times, must be able to lead the support and solution delivery in the area of expertise.
- Delivers migration plans, with a thorough understanding on networked applications and related dependencies
- Leverages consultative approaches in building relationships with SMEs, both internal and external, to develop solutions.
- Creates customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and Test Plans for the entire Security portfolio.
- Participates in design workshops and delivers consultancy services to customer. Ability to lead design workshops in a given area of demonstrated expertise.
- Works to understand the changing business needs and help aligning team goals to provide meaningful solutions for our customers.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in solving customer’s technology challenges and help achieve their business outcomes.
- Ability to work as the technical specialist for complex deployments and as a member of technical team in key engagements
- Contributed to the process of capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively using organizational knowledge and lead knowledge management in the area of Security Services.
- Participates and works enthusiastically to drive continuous improvement as a key practice.
Who you will work with:
- Customers - Communicate clearly and follow-through on tasks with Cisco's customers by working within an extended cross-functional team including project manager and account team members (Products and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers).
- Internal and External Teams - Works, with both internal and external teams, to come up with ways to optimize processes, and to improve productivity using automation wherever possible
Who you are:
- Competent technical expertise in Security technology domain with demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas - Firewall, IPS/IDS, Admission Control, Content Security, SIEM, SOC, encryption, VPN etc.
- Proven experience in implementing Security solutions across key customer segments
- Experience in preparing, planning, and designing, implementing and optimizing Security solutions and a broader understanding of Cyber Security industry trends.
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of products and technologies such as Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco NG IPS, Identity Services Engine, Content Security Platforms, third party security products & solutions.
- Fluency in a wide range of Security protocols including TCP/IP, encryption protocols, application layer protocols, network & link layer protocols, device & network management protocols.
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions with both Cisco and selective third-party components.
- Given a set of business requirements, can provide a competent technical solution for medium to large enterprise of moderate complexity.
- Ability to troubleshoot, own and resolve implementation problems during migrations.
Delivery Excellence and Customer Orientation:
- Has clarity on Project Lifecycle Management and strong Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Has the flair to manage stakeholders and customers in a complex and high-touch delivery environment. Has competence in managing successful customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Has performed either as a team member or team lead in projects effectively, involving diverse matrixed teams.
- Ownership of delivery outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery
- Understanding business use cases in support of delivery outcomes.
- Ability to mentor juniors and peers to drive growth in the learning and development space across a team.
- Conceptualizing and writing technical white papers, presenting at company events, and in selected areas of technical/ professional expertise.
- Ability to understand ambiguity while working with new technologies and embracing disruptive change through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to present visually and present communication in the context of solution storylines by drawing attention in conversations.
- Manage conflicts with balance and maturity and work on convergence on key issues
- Successful consulting track record in an industry or horizontal solution area is an advantage
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams contributing effectively for collective successes.
- High on result orientation bringing best of breed execution methodologies to manage risks and escalations.
- Innovate for successful outcomes. Ability to contribute in a continuous improvement culture
- Is oriented to promote diversity in team, foster networking and build external relationships and value/ support voluntary and non-profit organizations
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Requires BS/BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of related experience in IT industry.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Security technologies.
- Certified Expertise in Security (CCIE or equivalent).
- Certified in Process Areas (ITIL/ TOGAF/ ISO/BPM/ PCI/ HIPAA, etc). Working Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- Working exposure in at least two Industry Verticals/Domains.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.