Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The Network Optimization Service is Cisco Advanced Service's flagship offer, supporting the core network infrastructure of hundreds of customers around the world. The team is targeted to assist SP and Enterprise customers to drive key values and outcomes, including OPEX reduction, Agility and end user satisfaction.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and in (2) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Performs technical support functions on problem resolution in support of major account under direction of delivery manager or Senior NCE in conformance to service delivery standards.
- Use of AS tools for effective execution of NOS deliverables
- Knowledgeable in (1) or more of: IP Internetworking LAN switching, IP routing and WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability & capacity planning
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
Network Optimization Service (NOS) is one of the Flexible Subscription Service offering to Cisco Advanced Services customers which enable customer’s network to get ready, better, and smarter. NOS portfolio offer customers a comprehensive deliverables set in Network Assessment, Learning, Support and Architecture Specialization (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security) domain.
WHO YOU ARE
- CCxA certification
- Developing presentation skills. Able to present to peers on delivery topics.
- B.TECH / M.TECH BE/ BS with CCNA required and CCIE R&S preferred
- Ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.