Consulting Engineer - Wireless - Mexico City
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate thought leadership in solving customer pain points and achieving their business outcomes
- Produce architectural design for large scale networks
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of most complex networking problems.
- Performs analysis of most complex network designs.
- Provides highest-level crisis management.
- Acts as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments..
- May act in a technical team leadership capacity.
- Identifies skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them.
- Collaborates proactively with AS NCE’s to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience Centers (CXc) provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS) delivery teams. CXc’s highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS practice and theater teams.
CXcs are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS. Network Optimization Service (NOS) is one of the Flexible Subscription Service offering to Cisco Advanced Services customers which enable customer’s network to get ready, better, and smarter. NOS portfolio offer customers a comprehensive deliverables set in Network Assessment, Learning, Support and Architecture Specialization (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security) domain.
Who you are
- Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus 6+ years of related experience in IT industry.
- 6+ years of experience.
- knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and in (2) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Deep knowledge of atleast one Customer Vertical / IT industry
- CCIE and Professional Level CCxP desired
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.