Consulting Engineer - R&S
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What will you do
- Knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and in (2) of the following and solid understanding in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Performs technical support functions on problem resolution in support of major account under direction of delivery manager or Senior NCE in conformance to service delivery standards.
- Use of AS tools for effective execution of NOS deliverables
- Knowledgeable in (1) or more of: IP Internetworking LAN switching, IP routing and WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of network design concepts, network management, network availability & capacity planning
Who will you work with
Network Optimization Service (NOS) is one of the Flexible Subscription Service offering to Cisco Advanced Services customers which enable customer’s network to get ready, better, and smarter. NOS portfolio offer customers a comprehensive deliverable set in Network Assessment, Learning, Support and Architecture Specialization (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security) domain.
The Network Optimization Service is Cisco Advanced Service's flagship offer, supporting the core network infrastructure of hundreds of customers around the world. The team is targeted to assist SP and Enterprise customers to drive key values and outcomes, including OPEX reduction, Agility and end user satisfaction.
Who you are:
- CCxA certification
- Developing presentation skills. Able to present to peers on delivery topics.
- B.TECH / M.TECH BE/ BS with CCNA required and CCIE R&S preferred
- Ideal candidate has 4+ years of proven experience
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are establishing teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Invent creating unprecedented disruption. Your ground-breaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.