Consulting Engineer - Internship - Saudi Arabia
Location:Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Duration: 7 months as full-time internship
Location: Riyadh, Saudi
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Engineering Internship is the right challenge for you.
What you will do:
Cisco Services Academy’s Internship Program is designed to provide you with practical opportunities to apply theory learned from the classroom to a professional work setting. You will be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You will get the opportunity and resources to become a true technology expert when combined with your drive and motivation.
Day to day that means:
• Learn the foundations of Networking
• Work with a team of highly qualified professionals who serve worldwide customers.
• Solve technical issues, optimize workflows or enhance future products
• Develop an agile approach to learning, practice, troubleshoot and implement
• Develop a Services mindset. Learn how to prioritize, multitask and enable customer success
• Build your professional network. Practice how to communicate, share knowledge & ideas and work with diverse cultures
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
• Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
• 7-months paid internship
What you will need to be eligible:
• Must be a Saudi national.
• Bachelor or a Master degree in Networking, IT, Computer Science, or related Engineering degree
• Holding Cisco Certifications (e.g.,CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
• You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and Arabic
What skills you will need to succeed:
• You have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to details
• You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
• You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment
• You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now.