Consulting Engineer (Intern) - Mexico
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
As a Customer Experience Consulting Engineer, you will work on leading-edge technology with a keen focus on enabling Cisco’s global customers to achieve successful business outcomes. You will collaborate with and learn from industry-leading engineers. At Cisco, we value your ideas and perspective. We encourage you to innovate and push boundaries. You will join a cohort of engineers to build your technical expertise, learn Cisco specific technologies and how to build a positive experience for our customers.
You will make a proven impact on network infrastructure and solutions like security, mobility, and cloud. Customer Experience covers the full customer life-cycle experience. There are two main paths initially available to you when you join our team: professional services and support services.
Focuses on customer engagements that include plan, design, implementation and optimization services.
- Consult with customers to identify problems and build the best solutions
- Review network requirements and propose appropriate designs
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of customers
- May require travel to customer sites (amount of travel varies with the role and technology)
Focuses on ensuring our customers are able to fully utilize services by addressing technical issues and preventing costly down time.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in network services
- Create technical documents to build Cisco's intellectual property and technical knowledge base
- Engage with wide, diverse customer base to help users get the most from their technology
- Reinstate customers' optimal network conditions
- In your final year of study for Bachelors degree in a technical field (e.g., networking, computer science, IT, engineering)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum GPA: 7
- Real passion for networking, IT, or computer science; knowledge of adjacent technologies
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a dynamic team environment, and work independently
- Travel to customer sites (amount of travel varies with the role and technology team)
- Cisco or industry certifications a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unrivaled talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco