Consulting Engineer - German Speaker
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You’ll Work With
Would you like to join a creative team driving cutting-edge innovations for customers? Have you ever dreamed of working with the largest enterprises in the world and delivering breakthrough experiences for them? Join us, we're hiring talent passionate about technology.
As Customer Experience Centers (CXC) team we provide flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Professional Services delivery teams. Our CXC’s highly technical talent support customer engagements in all theatres acting as a flawless delivery partner to Professional Services practice and theatre teams. Professional Service Team is responsible for partnering with clients to dive deep into their business challenge, to identify, propose and help deploy outstanding solutions that help the customer drive the business.
What You’ll Do
This is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a pure technical role. It is an individual and unique hybrid of Cisco expertise and knowledge-base, coupled with cross-industry standard methodology, including a heavy dose of passion for technology and continued knowledge acquisition, customer centric approach.
- Develop line-of-business relationships with the clients.
- Provide planning, designing and implementation services to Cisco’s Professional Services Customers.
- Participate in or leads sophisticated network migrations projects from Cisco to Cisco or any competitive platforms to Cisco.
- Deliver migration plans, with a detailed understanding of network, customers organisational change processes, migration processes and related dependencies.
- Work long with the project manager on the engagement to ensure compliance to set processes, weekly progress and status checks, ongoing communications and meetings and drive technical leadership and solutions & work discussions with the customers.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and regional teams to participate and drive the preparation of proposals and Statements of Work. Identify & influence additional business opportunities in collaboration with sales team by demonstrating knowledge of customer’s network, challenges and future plans.
- Ensure smooth closure of engagements using relationship with the customer and guide them to the next steps.
Who You Are
- Proficiency in English and German or French or Italian - both verbal and written
- Understanding and expertise of network core technologies (R&S, Security, Wireless)
- Hands-on experience in installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting and/or Network solution designing of Cisco routers and switch
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
- Strong consulting & client-facing skills to include multi-functional influence, external and internal consulting/partnering.
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or any network certification
- Tech degree or equivalent plus 3+ years of related experience in professional environment.
- Passionate, persuasive, trustworthy inspiring leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco’s network migration services.
- An ambitious individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast-paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with the Cisco’s solutions, technologies and industry trends, be an inspiration and trendsetters for others.
- High-level, innovatory thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts into real and pragmatic execution.
- Prior experience in conducting customer workshops - high level and low-level network design experience.
- Scripting knowledge on Python, Pearl.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Do you want to have access to various high-end technology trainings, skilling up in fast growing industry and roles?
How about join the Best Workplace in Poland? In 2020 Cisco won the “Great Place to Work” award for the third year in a row!
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!