Consulting Engineer (Full Time) - Korea
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Job TypeNew Graduate
Program Start: February 2022 (Flexible)
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
• Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
• Consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers.
• Review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs.
• Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers.
Who You Are
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
•Fluent in English (verbal and written) and Native Korean (verbal and written)
• Passionate about Networking, Programming
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
• Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.