Consulting Engineer - Customer Success Specialist (Early in Career / Graduate) - Poland
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Job TypeEarly in Career
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Webex (Collaboration), Wireless, Mobility
Start date: September 2023
Location: Krakow, Poland (We follow a hybrid work approach with some office work required.)
Imagine having an opportunity to develop not just in one specific area, but being granted access to an entire portfolio of roles, skills and expertise relevant to you as a new engineer working at Scale for Major Customers. And imagine learning. Not just anywhere, but learning at the world’s leading technology company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Imagine a world where you can design, implement, troubleshoot, operate, automate and become a multi-skilled certified engineer, all in one place. That is the opportunity that Cisco has for you.
This is not just an ordinary new-hire program. As you start your career at Cisco you will develop a set of professional and technology skills which will provide you with priceless experience for the future. You will solve the world’s most intriguing technology challenges, test and implement the latest architectures, monitor and optimize entire infrastructures, and work closely together as your day-to-day job.
You will also work alongside some of the industry's brightest minds and receive the support and backing from the #1 Greatest Place to Work in the World. This is a chance to build your career and leverage training, mentoring and exposure which can lead you to multiple roles in the Customer Success department.
As part of Customer Success you will maximize the impact of technology for a specific customer or domain. Bridging the gap between Sales and Services, as a Customer Success Specialist you are a hands-on expert for your aligned product or architecture. You delivery targeted engagements to increase product awareness, share industry best practices, and unveil the overall potential of the quired technology. Driving product consumption and therefore business value. You combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
Being part of our Customer Experience workforce can give you all of this and more. Take the opportunity to join our team and become a Cisconian. Apply below!
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- You are passionate about programming, networking, software, information technology or computer science.
- You have a passion for one or more technologies such as: Routing, Switching, Datacenter, Security, Virtualization, Service Provider, Cloud Provider, Wireless, Software or Network programmability & automation, or you demonstrate a strong willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP, DEVASC) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
- You are willing to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Nice to have language proficiency in Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian is beneficial
- You are eligible to work in Poland without any visa/work permit sponsorship
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.