Consulting Engineer - Customer Success - Bachelor/ Master- Switzerland
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Webex (Collaboration), Wireless, Mobility
Program Start Date: 06 September 2022
Location: Wallisellen, Switzerland
Customer Success is a critical function for the future of Cisco as it bridges the gap between Sales and Technical Support. As a Consulting Engineer - Customer Success , you are an expert for your aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share best practices, and drive overall product adoption linked to our customers’ business value. You will be able to effectively combine technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
Our teams cover the Enterprise and Public Sector business in Switzerland.
As the Consulting Engineer - Customer Success you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle.
- Communicate, demonstrate and accelerate utilization of Cisco technologies as you encourage the customer to engage in the daily use of the solution.
- Understand the customer technical environment then propose and deliver Ask the Expert sessions as well as 1:1 coaching sessions to address technology adoption barriers
- Present complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience, that produces clarity and impact.
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Understand how Cisco solutions work and the value they bring by using internal Cisco labs to achieve technical excellence and get the experience
What we can offer you:
Participate and thrive in the Cisco team culture, built on openness and transparency. You will spend the start of your career with Cisco on a virtual training where you will have the opportunity to connect with a large group of likeminded associates from all over Europe. Through world class training you will have the opportunity to become a leading expert in Enterprise Networking, Security, Collaboration or Datacenter. You will then move into your permanent role where you will be given real responsibility from day one. You will have the opportunity to combine your degree education with learnings from our advanced training environment to build creative solutions to real business challenges. We want you at the heart of the Cisco transformation to software, services, and solutions. We offer a fantastic work environment while you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefit; including ability to work remotely and lead a balanced lifestyle.
What you will need to succeed:
- You are excited by the fascinating world of Cisco software, security or infrastructure solutions, and you love to see customers succeed.
- You have minimum a BS/BA from a 3-4 year technical program degree in Engineering, Cyber Security, Computer Sciences, Physics or Mathematics preferred
- You are able to live and work in Switzerland with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English and German
- A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.