Consulting Engineer - Collaboration
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
The Consulting Engineer (CE) will be responsible for delivering Cisco Collaboration Solutions and Services that include design, installation, day 2 proactive services, within a large enterprise services agreement. The CE will interact with Cisco's customers on a frequent basis working within an extended cross-functional team including project manager; account team members (Product and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers).
- Creation of customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and test plans for the entire Collaboration portfolio
- Lead Design workshops and consultancy services to customer.
- Troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations.
- Assists customer with deployment of related tools that support a customer and related Network Management Systems
Who You'll Work With
Our Customer Experience organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. We are part of a worldwide organization within Cisco Services that provides Cisco's customers and partners with a suite of professional engineering support offerings to achieve a high-performance network for the next generation of network applications.
Who You Are
- Requires relevant education degree or equivalent related experience in IT industry. CCNP Voice skill level required.
- Experience in Cisco Voice technologies – Call Manager (CUCM) , Contact Center Enterprise (CME / CUE), Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK configurations
- IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, and different Codecs.
- Knowledge in the following areas: Call Control, Multimedia Contact Centers, Call Scripts, and IVR Scripts.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Network/Data Center Solutions, IP networking, Switching and routing
- Planning and design experience include working directly with the customer, account teams and business units to build Customer Requirements Documents (CRDs) and high level designs (HLDs). Demonstrated experience working with minimal direct supervision
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Security Cleared or willingness and ability to obtain one
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!