Consulting Engineer - Cisco Unified Contact Center and /or Cisco Unified communication
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Networking
What You’ll Do
- Lead Plan, Design , Implementation, migration, or optimization projects for Cisco Unified Communication, Business video and(or) Cisco Collaboration Customer Care(Contact Center) solutions
- Leads and works on projects that are large in scope with high complexity, which involves solutions integration.
- Typically requires BSc Computer Science or equivalent plus 7 or more years of relevant work experience. Advanced degree strongly preferred
- Expert level (e.g.CCIE) or equivalent relevant certification desired.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary guides who focus to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
Who You Are
- 7+ Years of demonstrated ability in designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the Cisco UC applications such as CUCM, Unity/Unity Connection, CUCME, SRST, UCCX, CER, IM&P.
- Experience in planning, designing, implementing and troubleshooting complex Cisco UC solutions for enterprise level customers.
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Digital/Analog voice gateways, media resources such as conferencing, transcoding, MTP, and MoH and voice endpoints such as IP phones, and CIPC (softphones).
- Experience with planning and executing large-scale UC upgrade and migration activities.
- Experience in planning, designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence/Cisco Meeting Server video conferencing technologies and solutions for enterprise level customers is highly desirable.
- Experience in planning, designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Cisco Expressway solutions for MRA and B2B calls.
- Experience with Cisco Cloud Meetings and Messaging solution – Cisco Webex Centers, Cisco Webex Cloud Connected Audio, Cisco Webex Meetings Server, Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms.
- Experience in planning, designing, implementing and troubleshooting complex Cisco Collaboration Customer care solutions and technologies for enterprise and Service Provider environments.
- 7+ years of experience in Cisco UCCE products – CUCM, ICM, CVP, CUSP, CIM, Social Miner, CUIC, Finesse, CTIOS, CAD, IOS Gateways, RSM and Virtualization.
- Experience with Customer Care technologies like Agent Desktop, ICM Scripting, IP-IVR Scripting, CVP Call Studio Scripting, Contact Centre Reporting.
- Experience with planning and executing large-scale Customer Care upgrade and migration activities.
Technical Skills [All Profiles]
- Understanding of telephony dial plan design, implementation, and call control/routing protocols such as H.323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP, Q.SIG, CAS, ISDN PRI, FXO, FXS, and POTS.
- Strong experience of TCP/IP concepts and protocols such as DHCP, DNS, TFTP, NTP and LDAP.
- Experience with MCS series hardware as well as UCS B/C series platforms and VMware technologies such as vCenter, vSphere EXSi, and vSphere client.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN QoS using various queuing techniques such as PQ, LLQ, CBWFQ, and RSVP.
- Working knowledge of software programmability, automation, orchestration and or virtualization.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!