Consulting Engineer - Cisco Unified Contact Center – US EST Timezone
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Networking
What You’ll Do
- Lead plan, Design, Implementation, migration, or optimization projects for Cisco Unified Customer Care(Contact Center) solution.
- Leads and works on projects that are large in scope with high complexity, which involves solutions integration.
- Typically requires BSc Computer Science or equivalent plus 7 or more years of relevant work experience. Advanced degree strongly preferred
- Expert level (e.g.CCIE) or equivalent relevant certification desired.
- The person will be operating in US EST time zone
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary guides who focus to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in Cisco UCCE products – CUCM, ICM, CVP, CUSP, CIM, Social Miner, CUIC, Finesse, CTIOS, CAD, IOS Gateways, RSM and Virtualization.
- Experience in planning, designing, implementing and troubleshooting complex Cisco Collaboration Customer care solutions and technologies for enterprise and Service Provider environments.
- Experience with Customer Care technologies like Agent Desktop, ICM Scripting, IP-IVR Scripting, CVP Call Studio Scripting, Contact Centre Reporting.
- Experience with planning and executing large-scale Customer Care upgrade and migration activities.
- Strong understanding of telephony dial plan design, implementation, and call control/routing protocols such as H.323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP, Q.SIG, CAS, ISDN PRI, FXO, FXS, and POTS.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP concepts and protocols such as DHCP, DNS, TFTP, NTP and LDAP.
- Experience with MCS series hardware as well as UCS B/C series platforms and VMware technologies such as vCenter, vSphere EXSi, and vSphere client.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN QoS using various queuing techniques such as PQ, LLQ, CBWFQ, and RSVP.
- Working knowledge of software programmability, automation, orchestration and or virtualization.
- Excellent written or verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to function in ambiguous circumstances. Possesses customer consulting skills including ability to build relationships with customers, engineers, managers level & above
- Receives limited supervision. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. Provides guidance and mentoring to other engineers. Translates worldwide team goals into own work assignments.
- Full trusted advisor & mentor. Involved in strategic projects with high visibility. The emphasis is on complexity, active participant/initiator and leader.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!