Consulting Engineer - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) - Germany
Location:Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
Associate Solutions Engineer track
Start Date: 29 July 2019
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Munich or any other major Cisco location in Germany.
Year 1 training location: Amsterdam
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into engineering roles. For the first months of the program you’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers. During the second part of your CSAP year, you’ll move into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. You will be actively involved in engineering opportunities and assigned to specific projects that align to your skill set.
The program, while challenging, will motivate you to reach your full potential. You’ll acquire industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while giving you feedback to develop yourself.
GVE is a multilevel technical organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees. Upon graduating from the program, you’ll be a Virtual Systems Engineer (VSE) where you’ll ultimately accelerate your career into a Systems Engineer role and beyond. As a VSE you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our collaboration tools.
Who You'll Work With:
You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make longlasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you through out your career. As a successful Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco professionals and provide technical solutions for our customers and partners. You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting where we use our own ‘state-of-the-art’ collaboration technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are (but not limited to):
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
What You Need To Be Eligible:
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 30th of July 2019.
- Graduate from a relevant technical degree such as; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Fluent in English and the official language of the country you are applying for.
- Hold the right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months of training to either London, Amsterdam or Prague. Visa assistance and relocation package to trainings hubs will be provided as required.
- Willing to return to your country you applied for, unless otherwise required due to business needs.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.