Compensation Focal Programs Lead
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
Come and help deliver on our promise of a fair, inclusive, compelling and cutting edge compensation experience for tens of thousands of Cisconians. As the Global Programs Lead, you will be responsible for delivering new “Cisco-level” compensation program strategies and lead an amazing dynamic team to provide world-class delivery and experiences for leaders and employees across the company. You will orchestrate fairness-focused leader insights, coordinate in-program fairness adjustments and enable front-line leader empowerment. We are at an inflection point in the way we design and deliver our compensation programs at Cisco and you have the opportunity to come in and help us take our first steps toward a new way of administering compensation at Cisco.
Who you will be working with:
- Full compensation team inclusive of executive comp
- Corporate finance
- PX organization including Engage and Support and Global People Services
- Corporate comms
- IT & tool support resources
- Community Partners
- Senior P&C Leadership
Who You Are?
Desired background and qualifications:
- Understanding of how compensation works at Cisco. In-depth compensation expertise not required but preferred.
- Experience leading dynamic teams and brokering across multiple stakeholder groups to design clear roles and responsibilities
- Customer mindset and focus-ability to drive experience-based design across multiple customer groups
- Clear and direct communication skills-scrape away all of the acronyms and business speak to more directly connect with your audience
- Strong people leadership skills with a strengths-based leadership philosophy
- Community Partner experience and/or direct-business exposure strongly preferred
- Proven track record of customer-centric creative program design
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.