Compensation Data Analyst
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationAny US location
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You’ll Do
Cisco is committed to Fair Pay. As a member of the Fair Pay team in the Compensation organization, you’ll be doing the work that ensures our people are paid fairly, regardless of gender (globally) and ethnicity (in the U.S., as defined by the U.S. Government). We analyze base pay globally on an annual basis as well as incentive bonus, stock, and promotion awards during our reward programs so that we can continue to drive fair pay and move closer towards an inclusive future for all.
Who You’ll Work With
You are coming into the team at an exciting time, as we expand our scope and impact across Cisco.
Running the business: As a compensation analyst on the Fair Pay team, you will be supporting foundational compensation processes to deliver fair pay to Cisco employees globally. Through the use of a variety of internal tools and platforms, you will have the opportunity to build and analyze data sets, provide recommendations and drive process improvements across reward cycles.
Evolving the business: Working with the Compensation team, you are expected to continuously seek to transform the way we work through active participation in & contribution to: team development, data management and visualization techniques/tools, consolidation and analysis of trend data, quality assurance of team products, etc. You can drive measurable impact through ongoing process, quality and efficiency improvements in our core programs, and assist with the implementation of enhancements/fixes.
Changing the business: While growing your expertise, you can advance broader transformational goals by exhibiting these key behaviors:
- Speak up: We want to hear your ideas, opinions, voice; ask for clarity when needed
- Come Ready to Play: take initiative, be proactive and responsive, be an active participant
- Drive Business Outcomes: Prioritize the big rocks before the small; take business-minded approach to problem solving
- Connect the Dots: See around corners, synthesize what you read/hear and find relevance to your work
- Be Curious & Take Risks: Look for ways to innovate and expand your network; lead with courage and a vision of “the possible”
Who You Are
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of enterprise compensation programs and systems experience, a network of HR/Biz Compensation professionals, as well as progressively challenging analytics and consulting experience. Demonstrated skill in the following areas highly desirable:
- Excellent attention to quality and detail, particularly in the context of managing data sets
- Proactive and comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment
- Good team player; collaborative; active networker who builds cross-functional partnerships/trust
- Clear, pragmatic communication skills
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
- We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
- But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.