Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
As a compensation analyst, you will assist lead consultants to support all functions within EMEAR with the design, roll-out and delivery of compensation programs, projects, and people strategy. You will provide customized metrics, market analysis, and budget administration support, as well as program consultation and escalation support. You will assist in the implementation of customized, regional-specific processes & projects to support the regional functions with their compensation strategies. You may also collaborate on projects such as job architecture initiatives, Sales New Year Readiness, and others.
- Assist lead consultant on compensation strategies and programs with an emphasis on designing tailored and/or customized solutions to support specific regional growth, differentiation or operational efficiency initiatives.
- Provide compensation support to lead consultant including providing competitive pay and total rewards reviews, developing tailored annual rewards strategies (merit, promotion, market adjustment, bonus and/or stock guidelines), developing group/team hiring and retention strategies, and ensuring an overall healthy and cost effective compensation strategy aligned to organizational workforce and talent strategies.
- Develop relationships with People & Communities Partners and serve as subject matter expert on all elements of Cisco's compensation design and total rewards strategy.
- Assist lead consultant and stakeholders in the design of legally compliant programs that retain and motivate top talent and meet geographic objectives
Who You'll Work With
You will work with lead compensation consultants, our partners in client facing People & Communities, People Experience, and functional business leaders.
Who You Are
You have the ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity, and adapt quickly to changing business needs and environmental conditions. You will have exceptional attention to detail, strong excel skills and a passion for compensation. You demonstrate critical thinking, sound judgment and a pragmatic approach to decision making and problem solving.
· Compensation/HR experience preferred
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of related experience
· Strong data analysis/excel experience, Workday Experience
· Knowledge of base, bonus / incentive and stock plans design, strategies, and principles.
· Strong technical, quantitative and analytical / modeling abilities and skills
· Strong project management, organizational and technical skills.
· A global and cross-cultural perspective of business and compensation issues.
· Strong written, oral and presentation skills.
· Experience working effectively with internal clients
Ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines.