Community & Engagement Manager - Global Partner Organization
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
Your key responsibilities include but won't be limited to:
- Implementing & maintaining the gamification strategy within the ASK (Advice, Support, Knowledge) Social Community Platform.
- Managing and maintaining reporting metrics on the ASK Social Community.
- Managing the internal communication workflows within the Global Partner Organization, and out to the EMEAR Regional Partner Organization.
- Editing & publishing incoming communication text and articles to align with the overall strategy of GPO.
- Managing the process and flow of communications to ensure maximum impact and minimal redundancy.
- Analyzing backend metrics, develop reports & reporting cadence with stakeholders.
- Building interlocks with various internal partner teams to develop your personal brand and gain efficiency in your day-to-day activities.
Who You'll Work With
As a member of the Global Partner Organization (GPO), Engagement Team you will work extensively with the in-Geo partner sellers, Leaders, and communication leads. You will also align with Global and Regional Partner marketing, and work across all of GPO.
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, or the English Language
- 5+ years of experience working with partners or sales teams
- Knowledge of Smartsheet features (Dashboards, Automation, Forms, etc)
- Excellent written communication skills in English are essential.
- You are organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to develop and follow process flows.
- You are transparent, you openly share & collaborate with others.
- You are an innovator; you proactively look for and recommend better creative ways to improve processes or projects.
- You are precise, you possess high attention to detail and set high standards of quality for yourself, balancing speed without sacrificing quality.
- You are assertive and willing to develop independent relationships to move the ball forward.
- You are comfortable working remotely from your management and team and can build remote relationships.
- You are willing to work non-standard work hours on occasion.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!