Communications Specialist (Summer Internship) - France
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
What You’ll Do
- Enhance and expand your communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer
- Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests, all within the Global Communications Organization
Who You’ll Work With
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Global Communications that you’re passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with intern cohorts and Cisco leadership to build a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Collaborate with Cisco Global Communications leaders and work in areas such as Corporate Communications, Analyst Relations, Operations, Strategy and Storytelling, Employee Communications, etc.
Who You Are
- Including but not limited to an upcoming graduate of a certification program from a Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus
- Goal and team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Proven interest in communications - internship, coursework or work experience
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, social skills, creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.