Commercial Territory Account Manager, HK
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with Central Commercial, System Engineering and Product team.
Who You Are
- You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
- You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
- You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required
- You will be good at managing Cisco and Partner Channel relations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of technology sales experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of leading a commercial accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is needed.
- Client knowledge in SMB areas and Channel & Partner Engagement management experience will be welcomed.
- Requires validated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. You have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Confirmed knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels of the account.
- Looking for a self-starter; little supervision required.
- You are able to demonstrate skills of negotiation with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
We are Cisco.