Commercial Account Manager - NY - 1336438
Location:New York, New York, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
What you'll do
Is technology your passion? Do you want to work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life? Where people consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help craft your future and career? Want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy right from the beginning? Then look no further than Cisco!! As an Account Manager at Cisco, you’ll manage a +15% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channel go to market distribution model. You will target market opportunities by segment and use available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list of 10+ accounts. You'll have a "hunter" mentality, while at the same time exhibiting strategic sales acumen and build strong relationships with customers.
Who you'll work with
We have created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure you possess these traits.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Excellent track rack record of success leading a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- You have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners. Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
- You demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- You're an ambitious self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to complete the deal.
- Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us Smart Cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.