Commerce Business Architect
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics
Business Architecture and Solution Design service are key to transformation in the Customer Partner Services (CPS) Organization. This service is accountable to develop robust, scalable experience for SaaS and consumption models. Drive end-to-end architectural alignment, solution design within CPS and across Cisco to accelerate our business model enablement and lead our agile delivery practice integrating User Experience design with customers and partners;
You will be responsible for leading and influencing the transformation of all aspects of Business Process. Business Architect is responsible for:
- Evaluate and identify the intersection of business needs, customer needs.
- Engage with PMO to align strategic priorities | scope | outcomes
- Drive user-experience and journey maps through co-design engagements with internal stakeholders, external customers, and partners
- Work with stakeholders to define scope and business requirements
- Identify and drive Business policies alignment, amendment and addition
- Identify and drive resolution of Key Business and Design decisions.
- Define the business process flows (as-is, to-be)
- Define the business information architecture (Process + Data)
- Develop the high level solution design, and determine cross-program dependencies.
- For identified programs, define end-to-end experience, fit/gap assessment, capability roadmap
- Collaborate with product owners to define phased capability roadmap and design DOR
- Effectively present design ideas & solutions across teams
- Lead, present, defend and articulate the end to end design in design reviews
- Drive cross-functional design workshops and readout to leadership
Who You'll Work With
The primary focus for this team in accelerating Cisco’s Digital business is to lead and deliver end-to-end operations from Commerce, fulfillment, consumption experiences for our Customers and Partners for all our products and services. Working very closely with our key stakeholders in CPS, Offer Monetization Office, Product Ops, IT, Business Units, Customer Success, Partners, and Customers.
Who You Are
You are motivated by the desire to be the user advocate. You have strong business acumen, an executive presence with outstanding communication and presentation skills at various levels and have strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills. You effectively manage your time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with little supervision. Qualifications & skills include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related equivalent working experience
- 8+ years of related work experience, preferably in business architecture, process, operations
- Experience enabling SaaS, Recurring Revenue and Consumption offers
- Knowledge of Commerce operations, customer lifecycle and IB
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Develop and champion cross-functional relationships
- Self-starter with an ability to deeply understand, resolve and communicate quasi-technical and business issues to individuals and groups up and down the organization stack
- Expert multi-tasker, a master planner, and a logical thinker who can balance multiple objectives and work with teams in multiple locations
- Complex problem solver with logical and analytical mindset
- Own and drive scope independently
- Excellent Communication and Analytical skills
- Leadership in tackling multiple, complex issues
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!