Collaboration Technical Solutions Architect
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
The Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is a multi-billion dollar technology group that builds enterprise collaboration solutions and is investing heavily to transform the future of collaboration experiences for our end users. CTG’s vision is to continue to be the recognized industry leader in the enterprise Collaboration market and our mantra is to build bridges, not islands. To do this we must sustain innovation in our current product lines, and develop high quality new integrated solutions for the future that expand and disrupt the market to stay competitive.
The Webex Ecosystem BD group is a small, global team chartered with challenging the status quo and focusing on next-generation experiences as a part of the Worldwide Collaboration Sales team. The team understands the competitive landscape and customer requirements extremely well. This allows us to be ahead of the curve placing calculated bets on technology and use cases that will prove to be a winning combination with customers as we help them develop deeply integrated workflows inside their businesses.
In this role you'll be a subject matter expert on Cisco Collaboration integration capabilities and platform functionality. You will act as an external representative, helping customers, ISVs and partners ideate and build new and exciting integrations using Webex APIs & SDKs. That will require the following:
- Be fluent in understanding and sharing knowledge around the various Webex Meetings, Rooms, Calling developer interfaces
- Work directly with Cisco ISVs, account teams, and collaboration sellers to educate help to identify value-added integrations that can solve customer business problems
- Be a leader, working cross-organizationally (internal and external) to discuss platform needs, document successful integration activities, and seek out innovative new ways to connect the unconnected
- Be the API domain expert, understanding Cisco’s and partners’ technologies, roadmaps, strategies to steer the evolution of a for maximum value to all parties
You will interface with CTG product management to understand product direction and to identify areas of integration interest. You are encouraged to understand the latest development and trends and keep a pulse on the collaboration market through research and attending industry and technology conferences.
Who You’ll Work With
The Global Collaboration Engineering team is a group consisting of business development gurus and technical ninjas. The team collectively has vast experience in a diverse set of industry-leading technology areas. In addition, our team participates in projects that directly influence the strategy of the global Cisco sales and BU product directions. In this position, you will work with this complete cross-functional team to build new solutions for any vertical or line of business.
Who You Are
You’ll be highly customer-focused and possess an entrepreneurial approach, effective at leading cross-organizational teams beyond “business as usual” to achieve great things.
This is a technical role. You will be able to speak to all levels of integration potential to audiences consisting of customer/ISV executives, internal account teams, and channel partners. As a “trusted advisor” you are effective at communicating and building confidence among the leadership of Cisco and Partner organizations.
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the resourcefulness to develop ideas independently, ability to manage complex projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Expert in common web development languages and building applications for various use cases
- Knowledge of how technical integrations work with an understanding of API/SDK related workflows and requirements
- 2-3 years of integration/development related experience
- BS Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience detailing sophisticated technical solutions in a simplified manner in sales/training scenarios
- Good judgment, ability to influence others, and analytical thinking skills are critical to success
- Understanding of Cisco Collaboration and competitors’ solutions and developer offerings
- Native French and fluent English language skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!