Collaboration Sales Specialist
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Webex (Collaboration)
What You'll Do
Collaboration Product Sales Specialist (PSS) owns and drives the product and solution strategy for Cisco's Collaboration portfolio: transforming the workplace experience, powering flexible workstyle and engaging digital & voice customers engagement journeys. Take control of the business, make an impact, and craft the market by engaging with our customers and encouraging the Cisco sales teams.
- A key member of the Collaboration sales specialist team reporting to the CollaborationSales France Leader
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the Cisco Collaboration business in France supporting Cisco customers and Account Managers
- Forecast, track and analyse the bookings/pipeline of the Cisco Collaboration business in your territory
- Responsible for supporting the collaboration strategy to accelerate the growth of Cisco Collaboration with customers.
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organization/channels teams
- Ensure Cisco Collaboration go-to-market readiness in sales, channel and customer advocacy organizations
- Work with Cisco Collaboration Marketing and Commercial teams to drive campaigns and programs to generate incremental bookings and pipeline
- Drive training and awareness initiatives for customers and partners.
Who You’ll Work With
In an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco Collaboration solutions are the fuel for innovation. Innovation is the heart of collaboration. By connecting outstanding minds with powerful solutions, Cisco’s Collaboration solutions empower the ideas that will define tomorrow's marketplace. Cisco's Collaboration solutions enable our customers to work in a whole new way. With mobility and cloud, devices and locations no longer matter, and the quality of the Cisco Collaboration experience helps people to achieve amazing things. Delivering simple, magical and open teamwork experience is more meaningful to businesses than ever before and Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio exactly aligns technology to meet our customer's key business priorities.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work through powerful collaboration experiences and/or engaged with the end customers
- You understand and can articulate how collaboration powers business growth, innovation and productivity
- You are customer obsessed with strong sales, growth and transformative mindset, leading the business with ownership and team work.
- You develop strong relationships with Line Of Business as well as IT at C-level.
- You know how to handle complex situation, with both short and long term expectations
- You have experience in a selling or consulting role for Collaboration, Cloud, SaaS, UCaaS, Calling, Contact center, CPaaS and/or Video offerings.
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco channel and Collaboration Solutions ecosystem
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills both in French and English
- A history of exceeding business objectives and revenue targets
- Strong business network and knowledge of the France market including customers and partners.
- Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred
Cisco France Great Place to work! #2 in 2023. Check more details here: www.greatplacetowork.fr
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.