Collaboration Sales Specialist
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World; you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact.
You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
As a Collaboration Sales Specialist, you'll play a vital role in the success of the Cisco Field Sales and Collaboration Technology Group.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with IT, executives, HR, training, sales and procurement.
- You will provide strong leadership, vision, and become the trusted advisor to our customers and partners on transforming the way people work.
- Produce an overarching sales strategy and vision to sell the full suite of our Collaboration products, software, solutions, and services to new and existing customers.
- Track, understand, and capitalize on buying trends and patterns.
- Develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk.
- Build Cisco's relevance in delivering Collaboration Experiences - solution development, partner ecosystem, marketing, etc.
- Lead and orchestrate Cisco and Partner resources to identify & qualify opportunities, close engagements to achieve product and services bookings targets.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned financial performance targets.
- Partner closely with Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
- Share detailed execution plans and progress with field leadership and account teams.
- Improve Cisco's solution portfolio over time. As you meet with customers you get to suggest improvements that ensure our customers continue to love what you sell.
Who You'll Work With
Direct alignment with the Swiss Account Teams as well as many Business Unit resources and partners. You will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. You will succeed because we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete passionately and grow their business. The collaboration team provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture will support and empower you.
Who You Are
- You are creative and results-driven senior sales executive with 3+ years of Collaboration and/or SaaS sales experience and 5+ years of sales experience.
- You have a sound knowledge of Cisco's Collaboration solutions and/or competitor solutions in the market. Strong SaaS selling background is a plus.
- You have a demonstrated track record, leading significant revenue responsibility and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals in the SaaS industry. Business Development and strategy experience required.
- You've got a strong sales track record, coupled with strong leadership skills, building effective customer relationships, creating and communicating a compelling vision for the organization and achieving significant results.
- Excellent communicator with expertise in leading sales opportunities in cross functional teams.
- Experience building value-based and consultative sales teams selling to VP and C level executives.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management
- Sales Skills, drive, strong hunting skills, and passion to succeed in a high-speed, innovative, collaborative environment.
- A creative, out of the box thinker, someone who likes to take calculated risks and provide a Win-Win for all stakeholders.
- Travel will be a requirement of this job. Escorting customers to Executive Briefing Centers, attending conferences, meeting customers in person, possible travel to Collab Business Unit locations globally.
- MUST have excellent German and English written, verbal and presentation skills.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!