Collaboration Sales Specialist
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World; you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
As a Collaboration Sales Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in the success of the Cisco Field Sales and Collaboration Technology Group.
· You will join the Cisco Collaboration sales specialist team and take full ownership and responsibility of selling the the full suite of our Collaboration solutions to new and existing customers in the Gulf region.
· Establish and maintain customer relationships with IT, executives, HR, training, sales, procurement and all business decision makers.
· Build Cisco's relevance in delivering Cloud Collaboration Experiences - solution development, partner ecosystem, marketing, etc.
· Orchestrate and closely engage with Cisco and Partner resources to identify, qualify, forecast and successfully close opportunities to achieve bookings targets.
· Develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk.
· Partner closely with Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
· Share detailed execution plans and progress with field leadership and account teams.
· Improve Cisco's solution portfolio over time. As you meet with customers you get to suggest improvements that ensure our customers continue to love what you sell.
Who You’ll Work With
Direct alignment with the Gulf region Account Teams as well as many Business Unit resources and partners. You will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. You will succeed because we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete passionately and grow their business. The collaboration team provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture will support and empower you.
Who You Are
Are you a collaboration technology seller and passionate about helping customers digitally transform their workplaces and improve their end user’s collaboration experience working from anywhere? Are you a technical seller who understands how meaningful collaboration technology is and can convert your deep technical expertise into business acuity that your customers can easily absorb and repeat? Do you love thinking creatively and overcoming objections? Then this is the position for you. Do you have experience selling Cisco specific products and “as a Service” selling experience? Then that’s even better!
Should you be interested in this role, you should bring:
· Proven Track record in sales with more than 7 years of experience selling Collaboration solutions, UCaaS and SaaS.
· Strong Customer/Partner facing and relationship building skills.
· Gulf region market experience and business network.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!