Collaboration Sales Specialist
Location:Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who You’ll Work With
In an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco Collaboration solutions are the fuel for innovation. Innovation is the heart of collaboration. By connecting amazing minds with powerful solutions, Cisco’s solutions empower the ideas that will define tomorrow's marketplace.
Our solutions enable our customers to work in a whole new way. With mobility and cloud, devices and locations no longer matter, and the quality of the Cisco Collaboration experience helps people to achieve extraordinary things. Delivering simple, magical and open collaboration experience is more important to businesses than ever before and Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio exactly aligns technology to meet our customer's key business priorities.
Join a dynamic team that is driving growth and adoption of Cisco Collaboration solutions into the market, leading the move to cloud and as a service models and disrupting traditional contending vendors in the space. Become part of the dynamic Product Sales Specialist (PSS) team that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for Cisco Collaboration. Take control of the business, make an impact, and shape the market by engaging with our customers and inspiring the Cisco sales teams.
What You’ll Do
- · Own and deliver on a sales target for business in your assigned territory.
- · Forecast, track and analyze the bookings/pipeline of the Cisco Collaboration business in his/her territory
- · You will develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk.
- · You will partner closely with Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
- · You'll develop & lead business value-based opportunities within targeted accounts - often over 12-24-month sales cycles.
- · You will help improve Cisco's solution portfolio over time, focused around key customer requirements and aligned with Cisco products and solutions
- · Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organization/channels teams and key partners to provide Cisco Collaboration go-to-market readiness in customer advocacy organizations
Who You Are
- · Passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work through powerful collaboration experiences
- · Understand and can articulate how collaboration powers business growth, innovation and productivity, amazing end user experiences drive usage and adoption of collaboration solutions
- · Minimum of 5 years' experience in a selling or consulting role for software, cloud and mobility offerings
- · Strong working knowledge of Software as a Service and Cloud
- · Strong communication, presentation and written skills
- · A history of meeting or exceeding business objectives and revenue targets
- · Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred
- · At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- · Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- · We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- · We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-cities to your everyday devices
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.