Collaboration Product Sales Specialist - Dallas, TX
Location:Dallas, Texas, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Why You'll Love Cisco
Do you want to change the world? We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
What You’ll Do
The Collaboration Sales Specialist role is responsible for driving sales in the Global Enterprise Space. The focus in this position is to uncover business benefits for a customer by demonstrating Collaboration solutions to tackle business problems and transform the way Commercial Select Customers teach, support and communicate with their constants. It requires Executive Level Discussions on the value of Cisco Collaboration, demonstrating and presenting appropriate vertical solutions that will help drive pipeline. It will take creativity, focusing on new ways to impact pipeline by new ways of reaching customers.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working with a team of deeply passionate Global Enterprise sales teams. We connect people and technology, and we innovate in all facets of our work, from customer satisfaction to operational perfection and mission success. Finally, we lead our customers by focusing on their needs, by owning their problems, by establishing relationships, by simplifying technology, and by delivering profound impact on their mission in the U.S. and across the globe.
Who You Are
• You are driven with a background in IP telephony, Teams Spaces, Meetings, and Video sales in Cisco's Unified Communications portfolio and/or daring equivalent.
• You will have a background in Enterprise elect accounts and understand how to approach executives and areas within a client organization to drive understanding and preference to Cisco's Collaboration solutions.
• You will also be able to strategically maintain relationships with the Account Managers and Regional Managers they support along with engineering counterparts to meet the collaboration priorities for the respective regions.
• You will work with established Cisco Account Managers, Systems Engineers and Cisco Voice Partners build and deliver on a collaboration strategy.
Our Minimum Requirements for the role:
• Some travel will be required in the territory stated above. We will greatly promote the use of Webex and Video End points, to allow the virtualization of all resources on this team.
• You have strong business insight and executive presence
• You have a strong desire to be successful in sales
• You have a minimum 3 years experience in the telephony, video, meetings or teams industry
• You are familiar with collaboration systems and teams
• You have experience and relief conversing with Executives, in addition to the traditional conversations with Telecom Managers as well as customer lines of business on voice solutions
• You are able to quickly identify and present to vertical solutions and new areas around video
• You are comfortable working as an overlay resource to field teams, while also directly leading strategic opportunities
• You have the ability to work with cross-architecture peers
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.