CX Collaboration Product Management Architect
Location:Dallas, Texas, US
Alternate Locationanywhere US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who we are
A global team of passionate humans that love what we do, take what we do seriously, but know how to have fun! We bring our sense of humor to work every day. We have each other’s backs, share information, crate, train and problem solve together. We are lifelong learners and thrive in an ever-changing environment. We love Cisco Collaboration and the positive change it makes in how we live, work and play. We are lucky to work on this team, with these teammates, and in this amazing company. We are competitive and expect a winning outcome, every time. We value and respect technical expertise and revere emotional intelligence. We love partnering with product teams and customers to show them the transformative power of Cisco Collaboration services.
What You'll Do
We need a visionary who strives to innovate in the world of offerings and services led solutions.
To enable the vision of CX Success portfolio you'll define/design Collaboration and Calling use-cases that will be implemented on Cisco Customer Success portals to enable CX Success strategy.
You'll work with the BE to determine insights and analytics that may be applicable and feasible to help drive customer's journey through the CX Success track. You'll collaborate with cross-functional Customer Success teams, to provide guidance and inputs to create digitized content. Participate and lead early field trials of Customer success engagements.
Work closely with services product management teams, you'll engage with cross architecture teams to define new and innovative services approach that leverage best of Cisco solution architectures. You'll contribute to new offers that will enhance the values of CX's BCS and transactional services with your technical knowledge and experience.
You'll align closely with various Cisco Collaboration BEs, understand product capabilities and roadmaps, and participate in field trials of emerging technology solutions including exploring opportunities for s/w integration and automation.
Who You'll Work With
When you work with us, you'll be part of a highly technically empowered & collaborative team that is passionate about the successful creation and innovation of Collaboration services across Cisco's Services portfolio.
You will work with business and solution product managers, BEs, and cross architecture subject matter experts as part of your job responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will build positive relationships internally with other SMEs, Collaboration Specialists, Customer Success, BE, Services Product Development team and externally with customers in global enterprise to field trial incubated solutions.
Who You Are
- 12+ years of experience in lifecycle design, deployment, and support of Cisco Collaboration Solutions across a range of industry verticals.
- Extensive experience leading strategy and implementation of complex collaboration solutions for large-scale global corporations.
- You are deeply organized, yet comfortable in a constantly changing environment. Capable of balancing multiple priorities convey complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding across a broad range of technology solutions such as Cloud, Collaboration, Security, Mobility, Enterprise Networking, Software etc.
Both your customers and your team-mates consider you a charismatic, articulate leader. As a result you have knowledge of developing emerging services offers that translate into significant revenue and/or strategic benefits. You are able to work on your own and lead complex, cross functional and global initiatives.
At a minimum, we expect you to have an MA/MS, 12 years' experience delivering Cisco Collaboration Solutions, as well as 3 yrs or more with solution, service development or business development roles. You should have expert knowledge of Cisco's Calling and Collaboration solutions. You have a demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling services engagements of $2M+. Knowledge and experience of s/w integration and automation would be considered a plus.
Cisco Webex, Cisco Webex Calling, Cisco Webex Desk Series, Cisco Webex Board Series, Cisco Webex Room Series, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Connection, Jabber, Cisco Unified IP Phones, Cisco Expressway, UCM Cloud, Microsoft Active Directory, Bonus for Cisco Contact Center and security experience.
- Clear and concise communicator
- Related technical knowledge is essential, and sales skills are important.
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions, technical, sales, and training support.
- Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Understand and Articulate Cisco's Architectures and Services
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements between customers, corporate, and the eld.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple activities at a time
- Driven to learn new technology, smart, confident, not afraid to ask for help
- Team player and willing to share knowledge
- Highly Motivated, Accountable, driven to deliver results
- Keen situational awareness
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!