Collaboration Customer Success Engineering Leader
Location:Austin, Texas, US
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
The Webex team is looking for an engineering leader to guide our growing team of adoption and customer solutions experts. Our Customer Success Engineers drive the technical components of a customer’s experience through the various milestones in their deployment and usage lifecycle. As a leader, you will guide your team of CCSEs in driving improvements, modernization and ensuring stellar customer experiences. Your team will be assisting our largest customers with some of their biggest transitions, providing positive business outcomes for both the Webex team and your customer.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of CCSEs focused on driving solutions for our top Webex customers.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with cross functional teams, including product management, support leadership, and engineering leaders.
- Partner closely with the Webex Customer Success organization to support critical customers as a technical subject matter expert on Collaboration technology.
- Ensure proper delivery/adoption of product and service solutions.
- Identify training opportunities for the team – designing training programs and aligning subject matter experts to provide the necessary training.
- Provide escalation support for your team, driving customer updates on escalated issues, aligning appropriate engineering, support, or executive support as required.
- Author processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Identify need for and assist with creation/delivery of customer training.
- Project manage customer facing projects and internal service improvements.
- Act as business driver to improve customer experience and track requirements back to Cisco's internal operations.
- Review NPS and other customer feedback on engagements and provide appropriate coaching and deploy needed service improvements.
- Available for customer onsite visits as required to build relationships, address systemic issues, or support critical events.
- Conduct training sessions with Customer Success management and engineering teams on various technical subjects.
- Provide strategic vision for technical adoption programs, including leading adoption programs, designing customer engagement programs, and providing technical and strategic leadership to the product/project teams designing customer lifecycles.
- Create and present monthly business reviews, including customer progress, engagement metrics, and other KPIs.
Who'll You'll Work With
Our team is focused on driving customer experience by driving organizations to modern practices in an evolving collaboration portfolio. Today, we are building a high performing team that is tightly engaged with our clients, understand their business imperatives and orchestrating the execution of our services to meet our client’s business needs. As a team, we collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate possesses superior project management, communication and technical skills. You can also demonstrate the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure. You have the perfect mix of technical expertise with the Collaboration portfolio, and an amazing ability to work with critical customers in the most frustrating of situations. Project planning, implementation, and tracking are a must as we often work through both collaboration expansion and service improvement plans for customers affected by systemic issues. You will also have the ability to work cross-functionally; networking with engineers, leadership, account teams, support, sales teams, and customer success to ensure the customer issues are resolved holistically.
Skill Requirements Include
- Strong project management, influencing and negotiation, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Deep technical expertise in Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Webex Devices.
- Experience with best practices for Webex cloud collaboration architecture, including Webex Hybrid Services, Webex Calling.
- Leadership and coaching experience.
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
- Understanding of network topology.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have amazing customer management expertise.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent written abilities.
- Must be able to make quick decisions and follow through with action.
- Must be able to follow defined policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including on-call.
- Knowledge of Webex architecture and design, including calling, messaging, and meeting technologies.
- Basic knowledge of on-premise collaboration technology architecture best practices, including CUCM, CMS, VCS, TMS.
- CCNA or equivalent networking knowledge highly desired.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 3-5 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!