Location:Offsite, Frankfort, Kentucky, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Cisco is searching for a U.S. Public Sector Cloud Sales Strategist to work as part of the Public Sector Market Access sales team. The role will be responsible for driving and developing the market development strategy for Public Sector Cloud. This role will have responsibilities including SASE & NaaS architecture development, FedRAMP offer creation and positioning, customer engagement, and communications. They will be responsible for demand generation of cloud product/solution/software sales Go-To-Market (GTM). Experience in the Federal and/or SLED markets and a firm understanding of the challenges government customers face in their digital transformation and how we can help monetize and optimize their cloud strategy will be key.
Check out the details:
- You will be responsible for driving Public Sector cloud pipeline
- Developing Sales GTM strategy around FedRAMP SASE and NaaS, and other unique cloud offerings
- Directly interface with partners and customers to represent Cisco Public Sector cloud vision and offers.
- Working across Cisco to drive FedRAMP and other government certifications, particularly with Security & Trust, Engineering & Legal organizations
- Business forecasting and analysis on current/future trends – magic quadrant type analytics, etc
- Drive and create outcome-based selling motion for the field with strong cross-organization collaboration
- Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams across Sales, Services, and Engineering
Who You’ll Work With
At Cisco, our strategy has empowered government agencies and educational institutions to better perform their missions. We have enabled agencies to transform citizen experiences, transform the business and evolve the architecture with cloud-based capabilities. We proudly serve those who protect, serve and educate. We leverage our assets to solve our customers’ critical challenges. Do you want to help with this change? You can have the ability to manage market transitions in government IT modernization including cloud, intuitive networking, mobility, IoT, AI, and automation. Come and join our Public Sector Team! This role will report to the Director of U.S. Public Sector Market Access, and will allow you to show your leadership skills.
Who You Are
- Engineering, Business Administration or Economics Degree, MBA preferred
- Experience working with Federal and/or SLED customers and partners
- Deep expertise in cloud computing for government
- Experience of developing and selling complex solutions into the government community