Cloud Service Provider Operations & Governance Lead
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity- we actually get to use the technology we create!
We are Innovators. We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational excellence.
We are Accelerators. We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and productivity gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers. As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes.
Join us in delighting our customers and empowering our employees. Apply today!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a forward-thinking, industry-attuned leader who will be responsible for defining and operating our 3rd-party cloud service provider (CSP) lifecycle management framework. Striking a fine balance between efficiency and security, you'll collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure we are enabling our business with the optimal capabilities in a fast, cost-effective and secure manner.
In Cisco IT, being Agile is part of our DNA, you will apply your lean Agile mindset and techniques to provide oversight, coordination, and mentorship for all of our external cloud services throughout their lifecycle. High-level responsibilities include:
- Partner with Architecture, Security, Procurement and Risk teams to propose and implement a strategy for CSP lifecycle management
- Lead the ongoing operational, risk and performance management of CSPs
- Provide oversight and executive reporting of CSP usage to ensure ongoing compliance of security and corporate standards
- Partner with procurement on the creation, modification, and management of agreements
- Continuously evaluate existing CSP management practices to drive continuous improvement
Who You’ll Work With
When you work with us, you'll be part of a highly empowered forward thinking , cross-functional team who strives to deliver maximum value to our business partners while keeping Cisco safe.
Who You Are
You are passionate about continuous innovation and improvement. Both your clients and your teammates consider you a trustworthy, articulate leader and a born diplomat who can work and influence multi-functionally. Leading with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) mindset, you will be able to take in different partner inputs and break any complex problems into value-based work bites to achieve outcomes with simplicity and efficiency. At a minimum, requirements include:
- BA/BS and 15 years' experience in the IT industry
- Working experience in Agile and architecture
- Consistent track record in delivering results in a complex cross-functional environment and work products from a concept to operationalization and optimization.
- Knowledge in Security, Risk & Compliance and Cloud Service Providers is a plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.