Cloud Security - Service Delivery Manager
Location:San Jose, Costa Rica
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
The Service Delivery team offers personalized services that provide a compelling reason for customers to repeatedly choose Cisco. Accelerating customer success through providing documented development solutions as well as innovating on-demand during deployments.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) provides invaluable technical guidance, support, and input to win new business and build strong, longterm relationships.
The SDM partners closely with Technical Support, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management and other departments to ensure a clear understanding of the customer/partner environments, challenges and requirements during the deployment phase.
Who You'll Work With
Our team works with our customers helping in the early stages of a customers life cycle.
The Service Delivery Management team is responsible for the first 3 months of a customers deployment.
You will have the opportunity to influence how customers deploy and utilize Cisco Umbrella.
● Engage with sales, customers, partners and pre-sales engineers to verify customers' requirements and expectations for deploying Cisco Umbrella
● Document conversations, communications and site matrices to create delivery plans;
● Creating timelines and ensuring they are adhered to and that cross functional project team members are updated at all stages of delivery;
● Be the primary technical point of contact for the customer during all phases of implementation. To be available during times of rollout that may be non-standard hours and be ready and available on switch-over to attend to immediate corrective actions and rollback;
● Maintain a contemporary issues list on each customer for resolution paths and manage said list within the internal organization to enable quick and efficient turnaround on customer issues;
● Successfully deliver and deploy Cisco Umbrella to customers;
● Keep internal CRM delivery system up-to-date at all times ensuring that infrastructure provisioning is on time;
● Provide a weekly update to the Service Delivery Managers on project status to upstream to other departmental managers and to ensure that business groups are aware of any slippage or project shift;
● Ensure constant improvement process invoking the Corrective Action Review Process at all stages of delivery where appropriate;
● Undertake training with the Customer on how to use the Admin Portal and provide all documentation necessary
● Act as an ambassador for Cisco Umbrella during the implementations phase, building good-will, trust and confidence to carry over into Customer Support and live support;
● Interface regularly with other business groups to further develop technical skills to improve the delivery process;
● Spearhead projects / activities aimed at improving team processes, performance, and overall health;
● Assist junior members of the team when necessary around technical / functional direction, customer sentiment, and internal collaboration; and work with the Service Delivery Managers on individually assigned (non-customer facing) projects that improve and further develop business functions within the implementations sphere.
Who You Are
You've got exceptional customer service and time management skills with the ability to multitask and a track record for delivering excellent results in a timely fashion.
You have a thorough knowledge of SaaS products and strong networking skills.
With these skills, you are able to communicate complicated problems to a diverse and possibly nontechnical customer audience effectively.
● Strong background in the SaaS space
● CCNA or higher
● Strong understanding of basic office network environments including network security measures (e.g. firewall, proxy servers, antivirus, antimalware, spam.)
● Strong understanding of common network protocols including TCP , UDP , DNS, DHCP , HTTP, FTP, and SMTP
● BA/BS degree (or relevant work experience)
● 5+ years in customer facing Support, Professional Services, Implementation or Client Service role
- Advanced English communication skills (written and oral)
Preferred experience with any/all of the following:
○ Microsoft Active Directory
○ Microsoft Windows (current Microsoft supported versions)
○ Mac OS (current Apple supported versions)
○ Debian based Linux Distributions (current Debian or Ubuntu supported versions)
○ VMWare ESX/ESXi 4.1
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.