Cloud Networking Product Manager
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
What You'll Do
Software innovation and solution is a strategic and high growth area in Cisco’s Cloud Networking business.
In this role, you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define and drive the Go-To-Market strategy for Cisco’s Cloud Networking software business.
You will articulate and promote product portfolio value proposition for our automation and analytics platforms and solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of a dynamic product management team, and you will engage with different teams across the business including sales, marketing, finance, customer service, channel partners, and customers to drive market success and customer adoption of Cisco’s flagship Cloud Networking automation platforms.
- Define and execute GTM strategy for Cisco’s Cloud Networking automation platforms and solutions
- Define and execute sales enablement and partner enablement strategy to drive and accelerate product adoption
- Define and create targeted offers and promotions to drive business
- Develop relevant collateral for sales, partners, and customers
- Drive customer case studies and references
- Deliver training and enablement for field, partners, and customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (PM, sales, CX, partners, marketing, finance) to drive results
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in the data center, switching, or networking space.
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience, with demonstrated skills in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- You can think strategically and are intensely focused on results and outcomes.
- You have a good combination of technical knowledge and savvy business insights.
- You are good at execution, with great attention to details and are well-organized. Operational excellence is a must.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are comfortable delivering presentations to different audience levels, large and small.
- You have the ability to drive to consensus through collaboration and influence across direct and indirect teams.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with people.
- You have a degree in one of the STEM majors, business, economics, or related field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!